Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't Use Wire Hangers

Reilly apparently has my personality and attitude. I've heard it for years and it's been wished upon me that I have "one that is just like you were". My parents got their wish, I'm afraid.

I needed to take a shower so I brought both babies into the bathroom with me. They were playing with their toys and not paying any attention to me at all. Reilly was walking by a bench that had a hanger sticking out from behind it - yep I should have noticed that prior to getting into the shower. I saw her glance at it and I just started to say to say something along the lines of "no Reilly" but she had blown by it without a care. Oh but I was wrong!

I was shampooing my hair when I heard the wire hanger banging on the shower glass. Apparently, she had seen the hanger AND noticed that I saw her do it. Judging from my reaction, she deduced that she wasn't supposed to have it so it was her goal to get it.

I simply got out of the shower, took the hanger from her and cursed my mother under my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment